You guys, this recipe is so simple. You could probably make it with your eyes closed (but don’t blame me if that doesn’t turn out too well).It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch or supper. It only takes 5-10 minutes too! What’s not to love?
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tin (approximately 400g) peeled plum tomatoes
- 1 tin (approximately 240g drained) butter beans
- 1 tsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- Bread, toasted.
- Lightly grease a saucepan and heat it to medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the heated pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the plum tomatoes, butter beans and ketchup, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the cashew butter and stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over toasted bread.